Friday 22 July 2011

Vanessa's Yummy Fish Korma

Happy Eating

Last night the tables finally turned and I was invited to my very good friend and ex-housemate Vanessa's house for dinner. I refused to help out (although I was pushed into making the rice) and enjoyed poppadoms with mango chutney to start and a tasty Fish Korma with naan bread and rice for the main. I can't tell you how she made the fish korma (perhaps Vanessa will share with us??) but there was definitely a mix of haddock, cod and mackerel fillets in there and it was delicious.

Poppadoms and Mango Chutney
Vanessa's Fish Korma

Yummy Fish Korma
Naan Selection
For being such a good dog, special guest little Sally was given a fishy treat too...

Sally Dog























































No comments:

Post a Comment